Woodrow Wilson High School's Social and Human Services Small Learning Community Media Literacy Project
Thursday, July 21, 2011
What Do You Think?
What do you think? What does it all mean? Did you believe everything you saw? It was on the internet, it has to be true. Right? How would you check this information?
Excellent comparison between the two poets! This is not the information of tomorrow, but the technology of today! Our students are digital learners. Let's get digital with them. Excellent job!
I've wanted to create a blog for some time now and finally I'll get the guidance I needed. I'm excited to get my bilingual students using technology to improve their second language skills ( plus Ill look cool:))
This video is amazing. But I'm concerned, how can we know if this information is true? How can we know if the info is up to date?
ReplyDeleteIs there a way that I can check or confirm any of these stats?
ReplyDeleteSure we have to complie our own research based upon peer reviewed journal articles if we can acsess ProQuest!
ReplyDeleteOh yea!
ReplyDeleteI believe the information contained in the video requires further research based on empirical data.
ReplyDeleteToou definately can't believe everything you see or hear like the bogus rumor that webs had no students that were eligible to graduate last year.
ReplyDeleteLet"s work together to built Tiger Pride!
ReplyDeleteThis is the direction we have to go in
ReplyDeleteThe download of illegal songs info is a little dated...
ReplyDeleteThey just stream it from veto on youtube now.
Solid stuff!
:-)
Excellent comparison between the two poets! This is not the information of tomorrow, but the technology of today! Our students are digital learners. Let's get digital with them. Excellent job!
ReplyDeleteAnd then it goes viral...
ReplyDeleteIf we are lucky.
ReplyDeleteAre you ready to step out of your comfortzone...give up the books and go digital?
ReplyDeleteI wonder how long it took Twitter to hit fifty million users. I'm betting it was less than thirty days...
ReplyDeleteBut I LIKE paper. It's got a solidity and weight I find comforting.
ReplyDeleteOh, wait. You were talking about reference books? I haven't used a hardcopy text for research for... Um... I think I was in college. ^_^
I've wanted to create a blog for some time now and finally I'll get the guidance I needed. I'm excited to get my bilingual students using technology to improve their second language skills ( plus Ill look cool:))
ReplyDeleteYou look cool already Ms. Cruz!
ReplyDeleteI'm here too as well, for those of you that need blog / online presence advice.
(oh, what did I just let myself in for?)
Thanks Ms. Cruz, come by any time we can get you all set. Mr. Ober
ReplyDeleteCongrats! This is a great way to grab the attention of our students!!!! Good job everyone!
ReplyDelete